sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2020

RIDDLE









                                                   Riddle







                  Please, guess out this riddle that I mad last night.
                  By thinking it over , you will have it right...
                  Tell me what did I do, when I was at my work,
                  Was I doing something or was just like a lurk?

                  What did I do the whole time I was in?
                  Being productive, or just being mean?
                  And, when I was working, yet doing my round,
                  Did I do it right? Was I really abound?

                  And at dinner time, well, more like a supper, 
                  did I eat my food or act like a packer,
                  that grabs all he can and save it for later
                  to eat all at home, while reading his paper?

                  Again, just around three o’clock in the morning,
                  was I still awake or asleep with eyes turning?
                  And, after I finished what I had to do, 
                  Did I stayed inside or outside, in the dew?

                  It isn’t to hard to guess out what it is, 
                  this one is so easy, how can you still miss?
                  Come on, try again, this is not something new!
                  I spent my whole night just thinking of you...







Copyright 10/2019 Eugene Colin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário