sábado, 11 de junho de 2016

BLISS...










                            Bliss...






Sometimes I ask myself what love is,
a touch, a look or, maybe, a kiss...
a feeling inside, slowly taking my heart,
a sense of loss when, from you, I'm apart...
a walk at the beach, hand in hand, in the sun,
a laugh, a talk or just having fun...
Your eyes, that glare, when starring at me,
your smile, so pure, like none else can be,
our hands together with our fingers entwined,
the though of you, always live, in my mind...
a sweet pain inside, that I feel in my chest,
the trust of us, one day, having our "nest"...
To be with you, every day, every night,
the joyful hope, some day, that I might...
The many things that I love about you,
along with others that I, daily, accrue...
I cannot answer myself what love is,
But I surely know that, for long, you're my bliss...




Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário