sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2016

HOPE










                       Hope






I saw your eyes and, then I knew
that in my life was something new...
I felt your smile, like if was saying:
"I'm in your life, like you were praying"...
I "read" your mind, by what you wrote
I even made myself some notes
to take with me throughout my day
to try to "guess" you and, if I may
keeping you in me, hoping to know
in my new future what was your role...
You wrote a letter, within your heart
with such nice words, right from the start
making you free, spirit and soul,
so much like someone I'd love to know
and make of such, first, my friend,
also a confident, to understand
how much, already, you mean to me,
anticipating what we will be,
will share and feel the day we meet
hoping to, soon, our lives complete...




Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário