sexta-feira, 17 de abril de 2020

XMAS IN MAY









                                              XMAS IN MAY





                         A day of Christmas... There was no snow,

                         no christmas carols or signs to show,
                         the coming season to help us live,
                         to share, to dream, and also give...
       
                         I went online, like always do,
                         looking for signs of love, of you.
                         And when I read your letter to me:
                         "Me in a box", as you can see...

                         I took the "box" right to my room,
                         like a young boy or, like a groom
                         that always waited, hoping receive
                         the best present someone could give...

                         I look at it, preciously wrapped
                         with golden laces and purple packed.
                         I sat the "box" into my bed
                         to open slowly, just like you said...

                        And, when I took the lid away,
                        I found you there, this time to stay.
                        I held your hand, I touched your face,
                        I helped you out with my embrace...

                        And once you're out, with majesty,
                        I could foresee, our life to be.
                        I saw your smile, I heard your voice,
                        I saw our future, our brighter choice...

                        Now that my dream has all came true,
                        I'll just spend my life with you,
                        making each moment a season day,
                        having my christmas, this year, in May...




Copyright 5/2020 Eugene Colin.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário