sexta-feira, 9 de junho de 2017

COME THINK WITH ME...










                                                      Come think with me...








  •   Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it's a brighter day.
  •   Don't know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they'll show up...
  •   My goal this weekend is to move... just enough so people know I'm not dead...
  •   You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. You tell me you love   me, and that scares me...
  •   I feel sorry for people who don't have dogs... They have to pick up food they drop on  the 
  •   floor...
  •   Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow...
  •   I changed my password everywhere to 'incorrect.' That way when I forget it, it always      reminds me, 'Your password is incorrect...
  •   Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more options...
  •   In the morning I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the evening I can't eat, I'm thinking             of you. In the night I can't sleep.. I'm so hungry...
  •   I wish my wallet came with free refills...
  •   When the past comes knocking, don't answer. It has nothing new to tell you...
  •   If people are talking behind your back, be happy you are ahead of them...
  •   If you're hotter than me, that means I'm cooler than you...
  •   Life is not about how you survive the storm, it's about how you dance in the rain...
  •   Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?...
  •   Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they'll start using it...
  •   They say that love is more important than money, but try to pay your bills with a hug.
  •   To make a mistake is human, but to blame it on someone else, is genius...
  •   If we were on a sinking ship, and there was only one life vest... I would miss you so              much...
  •   I know that I am stupid but when I look around I feel a lot better...
  •   I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway...
  •   We all have baggage... The trick is to find someone who loves you enough to help you      unpack...
  •   Don't drink to forget me, you'll end up seeing me double...
  •   Don't give up on your dreams so soon, sleep longer...
  •   Relationships these days start by pressing LIKE on her photo...
  •   He who wakes up early, yawns all day long...
  •   The only relationship I have is with my Wi-Fi. Good connection!...
  •   It may look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head I'm quite busy...
  •   I'm not arguing! I'm just telling you why you're wrong...
  •   Age is like mind over the matter... If you don’t mind, It doesn’t matter.





Copyright 11/16 Eugene Colin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário