sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2016

A SPECIAL YEAR










               A Special Yeary






This one just has been a well special year,
the main reason of all is having you near…
One day, we went out for the very first time
One a January month, when the weather was rime…

The months past on fast, one by one, day by day
All of them were special, with a beautiful array…
One night, I remember, standing at your door,
“I love you”, I said, like never before.
The sentence came out unplanned or though,
like heart telling mind for felling it sought…

You phone call, your voice, very special to me,
your eyes and your beauty are all that I see…
Tonight is now Christmas, the first one for us,
the day when our Jesus was born with no flaws…
I just want to thank you for having you near,
for bringing me joy on this well special year....




Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário