sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2016

IF IT IS NOT TOO LATE...








                   If it is not too late...







                  
                  I don't love you anymore.
                  I would be lying, saying that
                  I still want you as always did.
                  I'm sure that
                  Nothing was in vain...
                  I feel, deep inside of me, that
                  You don't mean anything.
                  I could never say that
                  I nourish a great love.
                  I feel more and more that
                  I already forgot you!
                  And will never use the sentence
                  I love you!
                  I'm sorry, but I have to tell the truth...
                  If it is not too late...

                  Now!... Please, read this poem from the bottom up, starting from the last line.


            





Copyright 1/2011 Eugene Colin
  
                          


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário