sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2015

THIS TIME...










                     This time...





I saw your face, I read your lines
I felt your thoughts that just like mines
were filled with hope that now, at last,
would find true love and put at rest
the endless search that sometimes seamed
to have no end, just like I dreamed
so many times and, realize
that all was gone, like a lost prize,
so much desired, but not achieved,
maybe deserved, but not received…

The hope I carry, perhaps like you,
was put at halt, the day I knew
that you replied to what I wrote
on a small poem, then, on a note
only describing some of my feelings
willing to have for life new meanings…

Maybe is you, the one I've seeing,
so many nights with me have being...
someone till now without a face
yet, so present on each embrace…

Maybe you'll go, I hope you stay
to live this dream and, if I may,
keep you with me and, more than never
just be in love, this time forever…




Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin.

Um comentário:

  1. You are a creative in your words... mind and spirit.....only you... knowing you ... yes....

    ResponderExcluir