sábado, 7 de novembro de 2015

MEMORIES










                            Memories






Two years has passed since I last touched your hand.
Where did it go? I don't really understand...
Maybe you loved me the way I did too,
what happened to us, to me, to you?

Through all this time, since we've been apart,
I kept always with me, deep inside, in my heart
things that we had, that we felt and we did,
memories of a past that I never got rid...

All the walks that we walked after work, I remember
hand in hand, like teenagers, year round, till december
stollen kisses at the park, like if greeting "our" tree
memories yet so fond that I still keep with me...

And now, here you are, like if "running" again
almost breaking my heart, bringing back that pain
that one day was so sweet, like never before,
foreseeing embraces, and kisses, a lot more...

I hope, in our future, even being away
we'll find each other, like we did it one day,
so, then, I could write many words and, again
talk about many feelings that, in me, still remain...
 






Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário