sábado, 21 de novembro de 2015

BEAUTY










                           Beauty






Thinking of beauty in all of its forms,
I asked myself if it could be defined. . .
Is it like perfection abiding certain norms,
Or pleasure for our eyes that cannot be denied?
A flower is beautiful, the sunset can be,
specially if I have your presence with me. . .
The stars in the sky, the beach, the sand,
pieces of a painting that inside our minds blend. . .

The leaves in the fall that flies when wind blows,
a small, silent teardrop when happiness overflows,
the presence of God guiding us by the hand
when we feel that life isn't always as we planned. . .

Among all the things that are beautiful indeed,
the songs, the moonlight, a sunrise at the sea,
the colors, the flowers, a bird or a tree,
you are the only, real beauty, to me. . . 




Copyright 9/2015 Eugene Colin.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário